Announcement

Visit us now at Facebook and Instagram

Monday, February 10, 2014

Khun De Thai Restaurant, Sunway Tunas, Penang


If you are a Thai food lover and based in Penang, Khun De Thai should be a familiar name to you. They already have 3 branches now in Penang, and I think they should thanks to their loyal customers who frequently patron to their restaurants. You can visit their Facebook page here.

Outfit: ASOS Inspired Flower Jumper (with belt) from Myss Closet


The addresses of their 3 branches is on the menu

Ambiance is warm and cosy. 

My I-phone together with my FM transmitter, my loyal mate :')

This is what we ordered, in my opinion, all the dishes tasted nice.


Close up of the Basil Leave Chicken Rice

Close up of Belacan Chicken that we ordered

Close up of the Sambal Mixed Beans Rice

Finally, thou I was full, I had to order my favourite Thai dessert, the Thap Thim Krop.





This playsuit was love at first sight. Definitely a must get.
S09274028P12- *ASOS Inspired Flower Jumper (with belt)
Bust: 80-90cm
Waist: 60-70cm
Hip: 80-96cm